Prices are in US Dollars
To Our Customers
SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS.
• Please note that each instrument sold by Plunkett Percussion has been
hand-crafted by an indigenous expert instrument maker who is highly skilled and
knowledgeable in his/her field of expertise. When working with natural products,
please understand that no two instruments are exactly alike and most, if not all
of the drums, are one-of-a-kind customized orders.
• For in-stock orders please allow 3-4 days for processing, plus additional
• Please allow 8 to 16 weeks for delivery on items not in stock. We will
do our very best to get that order out to you as soon as possible.
Percussion will do everything possible to maintain stable prices, but reserves
the right to adjust prices without notice due to the fluctuations in the exchange
rate in other countries. We will confirm current prices, if different than listed,
when we receive your order.
If you're a web regular, you'll know that buying via a secure server is as safe
as buying over the counter.
• Please be assured that we will only use your information for the purpose
of processing your order.
• Any information you provide will only be shared with our payment gateway,
• Our emails will not
contain any third party advertising and your email address will only be passed
on to 2CO for payment processing. We will not share your email address with any
• Our shopping cart uses browser "cookies" to hold the contents
of the cart. These cookies do not contain any personal information, and can only
be sent to the same domain that originally set them. However, cookies will hold
personal information, (excluding credit card information), if you check
the "remember your details for next time" check box.
• We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and
• Your credit card or bank statement will reflect a billing from:
• If you wish to pay by check or money order, please call us or email your
order. We will confirm and process your order, and advise you of total amount
to be made payable to PLUNKETT PERCUSSION. Personal checks may require up to
10 days to clear, and there will be a $20.00 service charge for all returned
checks. International customers must send an international money order. All monies
must be payable in USD.
• Send physical payments to: Plunkett Percussion, 1231 Blair Street, South
Pasadena, CA, 91030, USA
• No COD's accepted.
• In order to prevent credit card fraud, we reserve the right to deliver
only to the cardholders billing address. If you are requesting an alternative
delivery address please fill in the alternative delivery address on the appropriate
checkout page, along with your credit card registered address. You may be asked
to provide us with proof of your address at anytime. If you refuse to provide
us with this evidence, your order will be cancelled. If you are using a credit
card not belonging to yourself, you must give the cardholder's full name and
address and telephone number. We will then contact the cardholder to obtain approval.
Use of stolen credit cards will result in the appropriate legal action (notifying
appropriate legal authority). We take credit card fraud very seriously.
• Instruments notated with, "This item ships by AIR only," are
shipped UPS Air with insurance. All other items can be shipped
UPS ground if specified.
• We use UPS as our primary carrier, however, to expedite shipping
promptly, we may use alternate shipping carriers such as U.S.P.S., FedEx, UPS,
• UPS will not ship to a PO Box. Please include street
address on checkout.
• If you want to split an order in terms of different shipping
preferences, then a separate order must be placed for each type of shipping
eg: if you want two items shipped ground and two others shipped 2nd
• All products are mailed in strong, secure packaging and are sent by recorded
delivery. As soon
as the goods are delivered they become your responsibility and
no claim can be made for non-delivery.
• All shipments
are insured. We require all shipments to have insurance to protect against loss
or damage. This cost is automatically calculated into the the total shipping
• It is your responsibility as the customer to pay all applicable customs fees
and taxes for your country. If you refuse to pay these charges then your order
may be abandoned and you will lose your goods as well as your money. These taxes
only apply to international customers (outside USA).
• 2CO (2checkout) is
the authorized retailer for World Beats/Plunkett Percussion. 2CO may charge
sales tax for tangible goods shipped to Ohio, USA, and reserves the right to
change their sales tax policy at any time.
and Damaged Packages and Defective Goods
merchandise is damaged during shipping, contact Plunkett Percussion at once.
to the highly specialized nature of customized drum orders and the time and
expense required to fulfill such orders for various regions of the world,
Plunkett Percussion is unable to accept cancellations or returns, except for
damaged or faulty packages
• If goods arrive in a damaged/defective condition
you must notify us within 5 days of date of recorded delivery. We will then
replace the item once it has been returned to us. It is essential that your order
be returned to us in the original packaging to which it was sent to you. A
copy of the original invoice must be enclosed with the return shipment, along
with a note explaining the reason for the return. We would remind you that once
you have notified us of your desire to return an order there is a legal requirement
for you to take good care of the goods.
• If an item is defective, Plunkett Percussion will repair the item, if
possible. If the item is not repairable, Plunkett Percussion will replace the
defective item and return a new one to you as promptly as possible. Plunkett
Percussion will pay the shipping cost for the repaired item to be returned.
• Any item returned to us without authorization will be returned to the
sender COD for shipping charges.
• All return shipments must be sent UPS, US Priority Mail or Federal Express,
and be fully insured.
• We may refuse to take an order if, in the circumstances we feel you have given
us false or misleading information which could be indicative of fraudulent activity.
• Plunkett Productions accepts no responsibility for fraudulent credit card
transactions that may occur as a result of credit card details being placed
on the Internet.
the right to amend our Store Policies at any time without prior notice. Any
such changes will be posted on this web page.